GlobalSim Reach Stacker Software Model
The GlobalSim Reach Stacker simulator is a real-time, single or multi-channel simulator that provides operator training for handling containers.
Instructors configure custom training scenarios and control the simulator environment experienced by the student operator. This enables students to master specific performance objectives based on individual training needs.
The reach stacker is designed to lift, move, stack, or unstack 20–40-foot ISO containers.
- Simulates diesel engine
- Operates on hard and unimproved surfaces, including beach operations
- Lifting capacity of 40 to 50 tons
- Lift height of five containers
- Hydraulic system—working hydraulics and brake system
- Load handling—boom is operated vertically (angle) and longitudinally (length)
- Computer-based control and monitoring system for machine and handling functions
View the Reach Stacker Solution
Contact us today!
Experience the world's premier simulator training system.