GlobalSim Rough Terrain Crane Software Model
The GlobalSim Rough Terrain (RT) Telescoping crane simulator is based on the Grove Rough Terrain. It is modeled with instructor controls, a hoisting speed proportional to the load weight, and simulates a 75 ton capacity.
With several platforms to choose from and the option to have interchangeable control consoles. GlobalSim provides a training solution for the Rough Terrain crane.
- Lift capacity: 75 ton
- Boom length: 41 ft – 128 ft
- Maximum tip height: 123 ft
- 4k high resolution visual system
- Optional VR headset providing full 360 views and depth perception
- Full-featured student station with real controls matching the actual equipment
- Motion system providing correct cues for advanced training
- Instructor station application for monitoring and controlling training sessions
- Scenario editor for creating an unlimited number of new exercises
- Training Management System for storing performance
- Records and evaluating improvement
View the Reach Stacker Simulator
Contact us today!
Experience the world's premier simulator training system.